Lavie is a professional electronic cigarette manufacturer and our head office has been working in this industry since 2008. We are dedicated to providing you with products of the best quality, but it might not perform as expected by the time delivered or after using for a while. In such cases, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be responsible for you.
1. What kinds of warranties does Lavie supply?
Each product has its warranty time listed in pack box, please check the item description carefully. We are offering the longest warranty for all customers as long as to 6 months. The warranty starts from the day we ship out. After you received your order, please do check if there is any quality problem.
2. Do I need to send defective products back?
In order to save your shipping fee, there is no need for you to send these defects back. But the following information needs to be provided when asking for replacements:
1) Defective description:
2) Order number/date:
3) Serial number and warranty code:
4) Product name and quantity:
5) Defective Video or pictures:
Note: Video/video links or pictures must be straight to the point and show the problem clearly.
When defects are found, please inform your sales representative or email us at email@example.com as early as possible. We will solve your problem as soon as possible.
3. What do I need to pay attention to when I am using or selling?
1) Keeping records (serial number) of products;
2) If you are selling it, please remind your customers to keep the package of products and give you feedback of broken items as early as possible and asking your customers to provide you the evidence of broken items.
4. How do I handle the dead on arrival or not as ordered?
If the items received are not the one you ordered or not as described, please take a picture or video of the item you received and contact with us. We will get back to you within 24 hours in business days.
5. When will Lavie send me replacement?
1) Generally, we will ship the replacements along with your new orders after receiving your defective products information and confirming the problems.
2) Sometimes when the replacement is not available, we will ship your order out first in case any shipment delay and send you the replacement along with your next order.